Re: Photo's

  • geneguy613
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2010

      Your photos look great, Kurt  :)

      Vince

    • KURT65@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 5, 2010
        Thanks Vince my man!!!

        -----Original Message-----
        From: geneguy613 <vn613@...>
        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Tue, Oct 5, 2010 12:51 pm
        Subject: [urbanvita] Re: Photo's

        Your photos look great, Kurt  :)
        Vince
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 5, 2010
          WhooHoo!  Bang up job.  Love all the combos.  And greedy little me just lusts after all the furniture too.
          Thanks for making an album.  I was afraid that some folks might not get the photos to open in their email and would miss them.
          Way to go, Kurt!
          Kissy, :*
        • KURT65@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 5, 2010
            Hahahaha....you are WELCOME!!  Being greedy isnt all bad, is it???  LOL
            Hug,
            Kurt

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 5, 2010

              Kurt,

              Vita has so much great designs and furniture, it's easy to be greedy :)

              Vince