Re: Stacy, this one's for you!

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
      Looks like that link didn't work.  Let me try AGAIN.  duh.:">

      http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k77/Flamingomoon/TRIXIE/?action=view&current=P1030839-1-1.jpg

      Durn.  Hope this does it.
    • geneguy613
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010

        Love "Maid in China"!   But who are The Skanks?

        Vince

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
          #-o  That's not the right name ... Stacy/dowbluechip had me laughing so hard that I can't remember it ... The Skankettes?  No.  Skankerella?  She's going to have to tell us.  Anyway, her Vitas have a rock group, and Trixie and Hasty just wanted to prove that they could rock 'n roll with the rest of 'em!

          :D:*
        • dowbluechip
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
            I love it!!!! The pics are great and your girls fit in perfectly with "Skankerella"!!!!

            You got it right!

            :)