Re: Modern Doll Convention

  • geneguy613
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2010

      Hi Dorinda,

      It's good to be back  :)

      I love what I'm hearing so far, especially about the African American doll, and can't wait to see all the new clothing!

      Thanks!

      Vince

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2010
        I was so happy to get to spend time with Ken and Dorinda and to hear first hand how excited they both are about Urban Vita.  Every doll is hand done and gets so much 'personal' attention during the manufacturing and design process.  It really is amazing to hear about all these things.

        I know that so many new goodies will be coming for our gals!  I, for one, can't wait.

        By the way, I put a couple more photos in the Expressions album, and I'll be adding some to Trixie's album later on.  I really have to do some house cleaning first!  HAVE to! #-o