RE: [urbanvita] Modern Doll Convention

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2010
      Hi Vince!

      Glad to see you back!

      We did show a couple of sneak peaks of George Sarfeen's 2 drawings of the line will be called Urban Vintage. We will not post these drawings as they were just a quick peak at what is to come. We need to keep some surprises :)

      We also announced the African American friend to be introduced at IDEX. She will be wearing some FABULOUS designs by Kurt VanBuskirk!

      We will also have some more news for you after we return from Hong King next month. We like to share our sneaks with this group and post on the Vita Blog. This way Vita's fans will be in the know.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2010

        Hi Dorinda,

        It's good to be back  :)

        I love what I'm hearing so far, especially about the African American doll, and can't wait to see all the new clothing!

        Thanks!

        Vince

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2010
          I was so happy to get to spend time with Ken and Dorinda and to hear first hand how excited they both are about Urban Vita.  Every doll is hand done and gets so much 'personal' attention during the manufacturing and design process.  It really is amazing to hear about all these things.

          I know that so many new goodies will be coming for our gals!  I, for one, can't wait.

          By the way, I put a couple more photos in the Expressions album, and I'll be adding some to Trixie's album later on.  I really have to do some house cleaning first!  HAVE to! #-o