Chomping at the bit to see photos from MDC!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      Aren't you all excited to see photos from the Urban Vita Wine and Cheese event at MDC?  I know I am!
      And I can't wait to see the Sapphire doll!
      Meeting Stacy/dowbluechip at the Doll and Teddy Expo this afternoon, and I'm hoping she'll show me the doll!
      So many exciting things are coming for Vita!  I think she's going to have a great year.

      See you later!
      Marilyn and Trixie
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010

        I found the photo on Twitter!  If you follow MDC on Twitter you can see the doll.  She is gorgeous!  A platinum blond dressed in sapphire blue.  Really stunning.

        I'm going to meet Dorinda, Ken and Stacy and my friends George and Gary and we are all off to the Expo show this afternoon.  Wish all our Urban Legends could be with us today!

        So many exciting things coming for the Vita line!   Save your dolly-dollars!

        Kissy,
        M and T