Trixie Meets Dorinda and Ken!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2010
      Hi Everybody!
      This is Trixie, and I am so excited that I had to share this.  I finally got to meet two people who are just gods to me!!  Yes!  In the photo with "moi" you see the beautiful and oh, so talented Dorinda Balanecki and the handsome and brilliant (... and I'm on his shoulder, please!) Ken Young.
      It really is not surprising that I am the most human doll on the market because I have these fantastic humans behind me.  ( And Kurt, and Steve, and George, of course)
      Stay tuned and I'll tell you more.  Have to rush off now, but couldn't wait to show the photo!

      Kissy, kissy to everyone!
      Trixie (oh, Marilyn feels the same way.  She's so thrilled to have two new friends.  Ones that actually talk and breathe!)
    • dowbluechip
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2010
        That is a phenomenal photo!!!! Dorinda and Ken look gorgeous!

        I hope I get to meet you too, Trixie... and Marilyn of course

        :)

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2010
          Trixie and I are just waiting for your call!  If you have a free moment in the whirlwind of convention, call us!!
          Kissy,
          M & T
        • dorindahorsman
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 29, 2010
            We had a great time! Trixie is do photogenic! Marilyn it was such a joy meeting you and being able to sit and spend so much time together!

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 29, 2010
              I'm still hoping we get to have more 'face time' before you two fly  away!  Have a sparkling and glittering event tomorrow!
              I just know it will be beyond spectacular!