New Photos?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2010
      How about it, Legends?   I took a few minutes to look through all the photo albums again and really enjoyed seeing each Vita in all her different looks.

      Since it is way too hot to do much of anything else .... how about adding some new photos to your Vita album?  What is your Vita doing these days?  Has she changed her look?  Found true love?  Run away and joined the circus?  Share the info with us!  Let's hear all the latest.

      I have been really busy with my new Vita Expressions.  As you see in the album she got a bit of a make-over at the Cissy Salon and Day Spa!  I don't know why I am obsessed with teeth , but I do seem to be, so Hastings (aka Hasty) now has teeth! :D  I also gave her a bit more eye shadow.  As she gets more wigs, you'll see a lot more looks from her.

      So.  Let's see those gals!  How about it?
    • KURT65@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2010
        Hey Gang-

        At the moment I have 5 Vita's (Soon to be 6).  What can I say....she's like Lays potato chips....you cant just have ONE!!!  LOL
        I have the following:

        1.  Hot, Hot, Hot
        2.  Tosca Diva
        3.  Edge
        4.  Cotton Candy
        5.  In The Buff-Redhead
        6.  Breeze.....who will be in transit to me shortly!!

        At the moment my "Edge" (who is now permanently a platinum blonde) has been my "Muse".  I have struck a deal with "Cherished FriendsToo" and will be doing some exclusive designs for them.  The outfits will fit most 16 inch fashion dolls INCLUDING our beloved beauty!  "Edge" has patiently allowed me to man handle her by draping many (MANY) different fabrics on her.  She loved some and scoffed at others. We were able to compromise on some and they will soon be off (With designs) to our gal pal Loesje Shema who does all my patterns and sample outfits.  I am hoping to have pictures up on "Cherished Friends Too" web site early September.  If they do well......I will keep the flow of knew exclusives for their store flowing.

        Hugs,
        Kurt

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010

          Dear Kurtsy,
          I am so glad to hear that you have been working on my wardrobe!  You know my coloring, so I'm hoping you have chosen accordingly.  Do keep all of us
          (by this I mean "M" who maintains control of the credit card ... greedy!) in the loop about the clothing line!
          Did I remember to say Congratulations?  Congratulations!!
          Your dear friend and perfect model for your clothing,
          Trixie
        • KURT65@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
            My Dearest Trixie-

            How funny that you would call me Kurtsy.  My dear grandmother used to call me that!!

            I am most excited to fulfill all your wildest wardrobe fantasies and am honored to be a part of your "Staff".  Please  dust off that credit card.......and make room in your closet!

            Sincerely,
            Your humble servant.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 7, 2013
              I just saw several new photos added to the files! My valentine in some new outfits and wig. Did you paint in her teeth? She looks amazing!