Moonlight Vita when will she ship?

  • lindakriegbaum
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2013

      I was just checking if there is a ship date for this doll? She is on my Christmas list and I am hoping to find her under the tree for Christmas.
    • barbara huss
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2013
        I keep asking Sharon. She keeps asking Ken. He keeps saying December. I'm thinking late December or January. I wanted her under my tree too.
        barb