New Header of Ysla

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2013
      Thanks to Alex Forbes for letting me use her gorgeous photo of Ysla doing her Christmas shopping!
      Yahoo is acting up tonight, so I hope you can all see it.

      Marilyn
    • vitarichardsfan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2013

        I'm looking forward to a new header...  If anyone is going to be wearing a helmet and biking shorts it should be Vita!