Well, bummer!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2013
      While I was changeing faces on September this morning, I apparently knocked one of her eyelashes off and it vanished!  :-s  Now I'll probably have to change the other one as well to get 'em to match.  Well, she's just going to have to wear another face for awhile cause I don't have time to mess with it.  Also, I'll have to search for eyelashes.  Since I've moved, I can't find anything!  This could take years!

      Anyone braving the madness that is the shopping mall today?  I am staying as far away from them as I possibly can!  Not one for the "madding crowd" my self.  I'll just wait till next week and start my shopping then!

    • Shirley L Harned
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2013
        I'm so with you! I'm boycotting anything the least bit commercial or anything that has words indicating the darkest color on the spectrum coupled with the name of the fifth day of the week—if you get my drift! I think it is a horrible custom. I hope it dies a miserable death sooner rather than later.

        Shirley

        On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 9:18 AM, flamingomoon414 <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

        While I was changeing faces on September this morning, I apparently knocked one of her eyelashes off and it vanished!  :-s  Now I'll probably have to change the other one as well to get 'em to match.  Well, she's just going to have to wear another face for awhile cause I don't have time to mess with it.  Also, I'll have to search for eyelashes.  Since I've moved, I can't find anything!  This could take years!

        Anyone braving the madness that is the shopping mall today?  I am staying as far away from them as I possibly can!  Not one for the "madding crowd" my self.  I'll just wait till next week and start my shopping then!

      • Roger Kriegbaum
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2013

          Marilyn,

          I would check with Ken on the Eye lashes. He might have some to send you, or tell you where they get them. Also Someone on Studio Commissary might know.

          Linda

          While I was changeing faces on September this morning, I apparently knocked one of her eyelashes off and it vanished!  Image removed by sender. :-s  Now I'll probably have to change the other one as well to get 'em to match.  Well, she's just going to have to wear another face for awhile cause I don't have time to mess with it.  Also, I'll have to search for eyelashes.  Since I've moved, I can't find anything!  This could take years!

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 29, 2013
              It's not really a problem, Linda.  I usually just cut down human fake lashes and they work fine.  I just don't have time to mess with it right now.  :-) ... After I get my Christmas shopping done and shipped then I'll worry about dolly lashes!