Save the Turkey!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2013
      Oops.  Guess it's too late to post that.
      Being a vegetarian, the gobblers are safe at my house, and I do hope that all of you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving (those in the U.S. at any rate).  ;;)
      Now we are galloping toward Christmas.  What are all my dolly friends asking Santa to bring this year?
       Hoping Santa will find time to slide down my chimney and put a Ysla "Au Courant" under the tree!  I've wanted a Ysla for awhile and just couldn't decide which one! .... Well, I want 'em all, of couse, but we musn't be greedy!

      Marilyn
    • Roger Kriegbaum
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2013

        Marilyn,

        I am waiting for Moon light. Hope she makes it by Christmas!

        Linda

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2013
          Oh, what a good choice!  I'll be looking forward to photos!