Look what I got for my Birthday :)

  • dwaneadle
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2013

    A great Birthday surprise - URBAN VITA - PORTRAIT

    This was one of my favorite Vita dolls(designed by Dorinda) and she has finally arrived in my collection. She is a great muse and I could not wait to set her up in a display.

    She makes such a great model.

    Dwane

    MORE PHOTOS IN MY FOLDER.

  • Sherlyn Lovell
    Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2013
      What a WONDERFUL birthday present.  She is beautiful!  Love the fireplace and wall hanging, too!

      Sherlyn

      Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2013
        Lucky guy!  She is beautiful!  Love diorama too.

        Terry

        Sent from my Windows Phone

        Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2013
          Congratulations on both your new doll and on your birthday! Love those photos, and it looks like you are going to enjoy that birthday present.

          Marilyn
        • Dorinda Balanecki
          Message 5 of 5 , Oct 5, 2013

            Very nice pictures!