Autumn Splendor Photo album

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2013
      Ok, since some people can't see the header any more, I created a photo album called "Autumn Splendor auction doll". I hope you can still see the albums. Don't know if you can or not, but if not, then I'd say follow the link to Metrodolls in the previous message and look at her there.
      Best I can do.
      Oh, our new member, Alex Forbes has a GORGEOUS photo album which is well worth a look!!! If you can see 'em! Fingers crossed.

      Marilyn
    • alexandraforbes
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 27, 2013

        Thank-you Marilyn and all group members,

        I have been photographing Vita for Fashion Doll Quarterly's October issue and for pure fun also, so I thought you all might like to see some of the results her at her Yahoo club. Some of the pieces you will see in the gallery are part of the new Vita line arriving this Fall, so I hope you like them.

        Just in case you can not view the images I have made a Vita album set on my Flickr account, all the images are there for your viewing pleasure, plus a few extra too.

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexs_attic/sets/72157635461210947/

        Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!x

        ---In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

        Ok, since some people can't see the header any more, I created a photo album called "Autumn Splendor auction doll". I hope you can still see the albums. Don't know if you can or not, but if not, then I'd say follow the link to Metrodolls in the previous message and look at her there.
        Best I can do.
        Oh, our new member, Alex Forbes has a GORGEOUS photo album which is well worth a look!!! If you can see 'em! Fingers crossed.

        Marilyn
      • Dorinda Balanecki
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 27, 2013

          Hi Alex

          Welcome! Glad you found us here. I am completely in love with all the beautiful photographs you have created with Vita! You are an amazingly talented lady. It was an honor to meet you.

          Dorinda Balanecki

          Design Director

          Horsman Ltd.

          3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118

          Glen Head, NY 11545

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 27, 2013
            AH - *there* it is!
            Thanks for the extra effort in getting her up for us to see!
            MaryC
            (I also enjoyed all of Alex's photos too!)

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 27, 2013
              You're welcome, MaryC!*:) happy