Can you see the photo?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013
      Dorinda and MaryC both say they can't see the header photo.... they see a guy on a bike. Boooo. Hissss.
      I can't help you. After Mary C said she had NEO .. whatever that is ... I found this.

      http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130808052930AAdTS3F

      seem Yahoo has just screwed itself up if you have this NEO thing ...
    • terrkat1