Hot diggity dog! 105

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2013
      We've got 105 Urban Legends! Isn't that exciting?

      And don't all of you love that doll in the header? She's going to be auctioned for charity and I have a feeling that she'll be a big hit. How could she not?

      Congratulations to Vita's 'people' ... Yeah, TeamVita! Beautiful work.
    • Dorinda Balanecki
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2013

        I don’t see the pictures….. just a guy riding a bike at the top…

        Dorinda Balanecki

        Design Director

        Horsman Ltd.

        3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118

        Glen Head, NY 11545

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2013
          Rin, either Yahoo is having a nervous breakdown or you have to re-log in. Mine shows up fine.