Re: [urbanvita] Re: Items needed for the Horsman Boutique

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2013
      Oh, good idea on the pencil sharpeners ... I forgot about those.   Yeah.  Shipping can get very ugly.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 16, 2013, at 5:44 PM, "vitarichardsfan" <genemarshallfan@...> wrote:

      Try looking for Cash Register pencil sharpener on eBay or general Google search. That's how I found Madra's and Vita's typewriters and I've found antique phones that way too. BUT make sure the poster has measurements of the register; some are a smaller scale than others.

      ALSO, and this drove me crazy, I paid 3.25 for the sharpener and over 4 for s/h!!!