Mini jewelry display busts in stock now

  • Sharon Meyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2013
      Hi, all,
      With Ken's help, I was able to get the size for the mini jewelry display busts he and Dorinda used at IDEX in their showcase. I have found a supplier for them and now have them in stock in black velveteen or white leatherette. They are on my website in the Horsman Furniture and Props department and retail for $9 each. I can ship up to 4 in the US for $4 and just sent 4 to New Zealand for $12 or so.
      I also have a special going on the Urban Chic Boutique storefront plus showcase plus 2 mini bust displays - email me for the package price and give me your location so I can calculate shipping at the lowest rate.
      The new pink, mocha, and white furniture sets (Princess style chair, love seat and ottoman) are due in soon. Don't miss them! And if you have ordered black chair or love seat in the past, Ken just told me they are getting the new ottoman in black as well so you can complete your set.
      Last, I have a few outfits for sale from Kansas City - Romantic Rendezvous, Silver Bells and Waiting for St Nick. All include table favors. Pls email if interested.
      Have a great Vita day!
      Sharon Meyer
      M&M TreasureNet
      www.mmtreasurenet.com
      Mmtn52@...
      Your Vita dealer!
      Sharon
    • Kathy Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2013
        Hi Sharon,

        Do you have the mask and horn from Sandra's event??

        Thanks,

        Kathy Johnson