RE: [urbanvita] Re: What did you think?

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 24 5:34 PM
      I just reread my post.   I swear I typed DWANE.  I think my tablet auto corrected me.  Sorry about that.

      Terry

      Sent from my Windows Phone

      From: dwaneadle@...
      Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 13:19:39 +0000
      Subject: [urbanvita] Re: What did you think?

      Thanks for sharing the link.

      I was lucky enough to see the concepts before the event and get to help on a small part. Dorinda is so creative, it amazes me. She does everything to perfection. She let me help with the moons and it was a lot of fun. GREAT JOB.

      What talent we have in our group.

      Dwane