What did you think?

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 23, 2013
      Have any of you looked at the site I posed about Vita at Sandra's convention?

      What did you think of her sexy Halloween looks?
    • nikacossu
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 23, 2013
        and oh my doll!!! sexy they are my fav is the sexy witch lying on the moon!! everything is perfect. but I am a the humble subject of a black cat I do have a sweet heart for that little cat on the pumpkin!!<3 <3 <3

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 23, 2013
          I looked at them as soon as I saw your post! Then I had to go to work. I love how they turned out. I did some face enhancement on them. Dorinda supplied the concept. The costuming is wonderful. I imagine they were offered for sale.

        • valtoy@att.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 24, 2013
            The red devil is my favorite. Vita looks great in all those Halloween outfits.

            Valerie

            --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "Terrkat and Katterr" <terrkat@...> wrote:

            > I looked at them as soon as I saw your post! Then I had to go to work. I love how they turned out. I did some face enhancement on them. Dorinda supplied the concept. The costuming is wonderful. I imagine they were offered for sale.
            >
            > Terry
            >

            > --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "flamingomoon414" <flamingomoon414@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Have any of you looked at the site I posed about Vita at Sandra's convention?
            > >
            > > What did you think of her sexy Halloween looks?

          • Dorinda Balanecki
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 24, 2013

              Thanks all for the kind comments of the Halloween center pieces dolls. It took about three weeks of steady work and a team of my husband, friends and of course Ken. Terry did paint the faces of the dolls and as usual nailed it and made them come to life.

              Although there was a tremendous amount of work on the center piece dolls by Terry, myself and the rest it was hard to put a price on them….. so we gave then as gifts to the people who won them. J

              Dorinda Balanecki

              Design Director

              Horsman Ltd.

              3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118

              Glen Head, NY 11545

              I looked at them as soon as I saw your post! Then I had to go to work. I love how they turned out. I did some face enhancement on them. Dorinda supplied the concept. The costuming is wonderful. I imagine they were offered for sale.

              > Have any of you looked at the site I posed about Vita at Sandra's convention?
              >
              > What did you think of her sexy Halloween looks?

            • dwaneadle
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 24, 2013
                Thanks for sharing the link.

                I was lucky enough to see the concepts before the event and get to help on a small part. Dorinda is so creative, it amazes me. She does everything to perfection. She let me help with the moons and it was a lot of fun. GREAT JOB.

                What talent we have in our group.

                Dwane

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 24, 2013
                  I wondered if you might have had a hand in that Diane.   Great job! Dorinda does such amazing plans.

                  Terry

                  To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                  From: dwaneadle@...
                  Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 13:19:39 +0000

                  Thanks for sharing the link.

                  I was lucky enough to see the concepts before the event and get to help on a small part. Dorinda is so creative, it amazes me. She does everything to perfection. She let me help with the moons and it was a lot of fun. GREAT JOB.

                  What talent we have in our group.

                  Dwane

                  --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "Terrkat and Katterr" <terrkat@...> wrote:

                  > I looked at them as soon as I saw your post! Then I had to go to work. I love how they turned out. I did some face enhancement on them. Dorinda supplied the concept. The costuming is wonderful. I imagine they were offered for sale.
                  >
                  > Terry
                  >

                  > --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "flamingomoon414" <flamingomoon414@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Have any of you looked at the site I posed about Vita at Sandra's convention?
                  > >
                  > > What did you think of her sexy Halloween looks?

                • Roger Kriegbaum
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 24, 2013

                    Dwane,

                    Although I was not one of the winners of the Horsman centerpieces, I want to thank you for your very creative contribution. Dorinda and Ken are amazing and they are my favorite speakers and doll Co. I just loved this year’s contribution and it is an honor to have them with us this year! I looked longingly at the cat with the pumpkin and the one on our table with the half moon. Alas, it was not to be. I was one of the lucky ones last year in winning the lovely “Blue Valentine”.

                    Linda Kriegbaum

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 24, 2013
                      I just reread my post.   I swear I typed DWANE.  I think my tablet auto corrected me.  Sorry about that.

                      Terry

                      Sent from my Windows Phone

                      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                      From: dwaneadle@...