Lizbeth adiction

  • nikacossu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2013
      as sure as I am addicted to dolls (and vita is a kind of obsession right now hee hee) Lizbeth becomes totally addicted to boots so 2 more paires for her :)
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
        Dom, Lizbeth is lucky to have such a talented and creative owner!

        Marilyn

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
          Oh Marilyn, be sure that I do not "own"her ... I am merely her loyal subject :)