Re: Happy girl

  • nikacossu
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 15, 2013
      he!! I am so glad (if not very surprise) that you will be able to play with this vita girl of yours !! I would certainly place the vita/horsman team on top of the line for their services and gentleness!
      go for the coat1 I have made 2 and will certainly make another. they are very well patterned and look so good on our girls.
      Dolly cheers

      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 9
      • 1 Attachment
      • 723 KB

      I got some of the girls together for a group shot including a new face.  Happy Birthday Vita!  Have some cake!

      Terry

    • lee.karen57
      Message 3 of 21 , Aug 9
        Wonderful photo Terry -- does the waist on Gene's shorts fit Vita?
        Message 4 of 21 , Aug 9
          Yes they fit!  It is tight and I could move the snap a tiny bit but I did not take the time.  It closes.  The top is perfect like it is.

          Terry

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          From: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 13:51:24 -0700
          Subject: [urbanvita] Re: Happy Birthday Vita!

          Wonderful photo Terry -- does the waist on Gene's shorts fit Vita?
        • Ann Marie Benjamin
          Message 5 of 21 , Aug 9
            Happy Birthday, Vita!  What a lovely group of marvelous Vitae!

            To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
            From: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 13:51:24 -0700

            Wonderful photo Terry -- does the waist on Gene's shorts fit Vita?

            Message 6 of 21 , Aug 9
              Thank you Ann Marie!

              Terry

              To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

              From: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 13:51:24 -0700

              Message 7 of 21 , Aug 9
                Good to know on the fit, I'm always looking for things like that since it still allows lots of joint mobility while letting the Vitae who choose to be modest do so ;)
                Message 8 of 21 , Aug 9
                  Well is that a gorgeous bunch or what?  Looks like they are waiting for 'cake'!  Love every single face!

                  I got some of the girls together for a group shot including a new face.  Happy Birthday Vita!  Have some cake!