Re: Happy girl

  • nikacossu
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 15 2:44 AM
      he!! I am so glad (if not very surprise) that you will be able to play with this vita girl of yours !! I would certainly place the vita/horsman team on top of the line for their services and gentleness!
      go for the coat1 I have made 2 and will certainly make another. they are very well patterned and look so good on our girls.
      Dolly cheers