RE: [urbanvita] Pics of contest kit blank face with various eyes

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2010
      Valerie

      Thank you for your comprehensive review on the contest expression kit.

       Vita's eyes ARE UNIQUE in the fact they are a 10mm ball with a 3mm Iris. This is the only way we could get the proper amount of white to show around the iris for a more realistic look so we manufacture them ourselves to our specifications. BUT with that being said it also leaves the collector open to many possibilities for their own unique looks.

      As for the eye opening, I sculpted them to look more realistic. If they had been sculpted with a more OPEN eye your creativity is limited. But with a more realistic look it allows the collector to have as many possibilities as you can now open the eye as wide as you like.

      Enjoy! :)