doll/haute doll pattern

  • nikacossu
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2013
      I received my last doll/haute doll and I've found the gorgeous pattern of Sherlyn Lovell and it was shouting steampunk to me and of course even louder to Lizbeth. Steampunk is her, it is her style and taste of adventures. she loves jules Verne and everything Victorian . so I could not escape the "call"
      I have posted a couple of pics in "photos" and I am still working on another skirt, and top, and inspired by Marilyn I will do another coat very soon (using the same pattern
      love to all
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2013
        :xYou already know that I think this is just fab and that Lisbeth looks marvelous!  I have a feeling that she's not going to be satisfied with just one!

        Marilyn :*
      • Dorinda Balanecki
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2013

          Very nicely done! Sherlyn really made a wonderful pattern. It is so versatile.

          Dorinda Balanecki

          Design Director

          Horsman Ltd.

          3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118

          Glen Head, NY 11545

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2013
            oh my doll and you do know her so well!! indeed one will not be enough hee hee <3

            > [:x] You already know that I think this is just fab and that Lisbeth
            > looks marvelous! I have a feeling that she's not going to be satisfied
            > with just one!
            > Marilyn [:*]

          • nikacossu
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 1, 2013
              thanks Dorina. I totally agree Sherlyn made a very nice easy to use pattern. I didn't have any problems doing this coat.
              more will be done

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 1, 2013
                Fabulous rendition of Sherlyn's pattern! I love that look!

                Terry

                --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "nikacossu" <dfcossu@...> wrote:

                > I received my last doll/haute doll and I've found the gorgeous pattern of Sherlyn Lovell and it was shouting steampunk to me and of course even louder to Lizbeth. Steampunk is her, it is her style and taste of adventures. she loves jules Verne and everything Victorian . so I could not escape the "call"
                > I have posted a couple of pics in "photos" and I am still working on another skirt, and top, and inspired by Marilyn I will do another coat very soon (using the same pattern
                > love to all

              • nikacossu
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 1, 2013
                  thanks Terry. I really appreciate <3