RE: [urbanvita] Re: Is anyone else gettin UV Rodeo Drive dressed doll?

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30, 2013
      I posted a photo of the prototypes in April during IDEX.   Here it is again but if it doesn't come through check the older posts in April.
      WP_000037

      Terry

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: jlb881@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 21:17:36 +0000
      Subject: [urbanvita] Re: Is anyone else gettin UV Rodeo Drive dressed doll?

      Wow! That's awesome!

      --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, Marilyn Kearns <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

      > The 2013 bodies have removable hands, and I understand that the doll will come with a second set of hands which are designed to hold something.  Isn't that great?
      >
      > Marilyn

    • Michael Zepeda
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 31, 2013
        I preordered her and can't wait for her to arrive. I'm hoping she'll show up in the Horsman display at Sandra's convention in KC. It's only a few weeks away!

        I also preordered the display case for the boutique and the polka dot fashion, too!