Re: [urbanvita] Finished the coat dress pattern in Haute Doll - I did not enlarge it...pics

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 24, 2013
      I'm with Sherlyn, Valerie.  You did do a great job.   I love this pattern.  Sooner or later .... well "later" ... I'm going to make one also.  In the meantime I'm looking forward to seeing what other sewers on the board create.

      Marilyn.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 24, 2013
        I agree Valerie!   Great job with the coat dress!   But... Marilyn... I was waiting for you, LOL!

        Terry

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: flamingomoon414@...
        Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 03:09:49 -0700

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 25, 2013
          VERY nice! Does anyone have a link where I can subscribe to the magazine? Thanks! Nan

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 25, 2013
            Hi Nan.   I did not see a reply to your post but here is the link to Dolls/Haute Doll Magazine. www.dollsmagazine.com

            Terry

            To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com