Re: [urbanvita] Finished the coat dress pattern in Haute Doll - I did not enlarge it...pics

  • Sherlyn Lovell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2013
      You did a great job!  I am glad you like the pattern!  I think your dress looks good in cotton print!  You will like the lined version, too!

      Thank you for sharing your pictures.

      Sherlyn

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 24, 2013
        I'm with Sherlyn, Valerie.  You did do a great job.   I love this pattern.  Sooner or later .... well "later" ... I'm going to make one also.  In the meantime I'm looking forward to seeing what other sewers on the board create.

        Marilyn.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 24, 2013
          I agree Valerie!   Great job with the coat dress!   But... Marilyn... I was waiting for you, LOL!

          Terry

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          From: flamingomoon414@...
          Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 03:09:49 -0700

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 25, 2013
            VERY nice! Does anyone have a link where I can subscribe to the magazine? Thanks! Nan

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 25, 2013
              Hi Nan.   I did not see a reply to your post but here is the link to Dolls/Haute Doll Magazine. www.dollsmagazine.com

              Terry

              To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com