Christmas in July 50% off go now to Horsman site

  • LindaK
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2013
      Wow what a deal all furniture for 16in and 12 in 50% off the Boutique is included...what are you waiting for?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
        Isn't that a great deal?  I've collected props/furniture for so long, that I really don't have room for much more, but I still look at Horsman's great stuff and drool.  Such temptation!  :-s