Re: Great coat dress pattern in new Haute doll

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2013
      I know what fabric I want to use for that great coat-dress pattern .... some day.  My printer's not even hooked up ... and I think the ink is dried up since I've not used it in ages.  *sigh* that's another project. But one of these days I'll get it done.(:|  September has already told Trixie that this one is hers when it gets made!!  Dolly Wars!

      I  just go to Staples and enlarge my patterns.  I usually have to do extras because I almost never get all the pieces to come out right ... I've learned to use the largest paper ... 11x17 I think it is.  I have a much better shot of getting it right with fewer mistakes!  8-|