You can be a Pirate!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2013
      At least your Vita can when she wears the new outfit for 2013 called "Swashbuckle" and designed by Terry Barner. Look at all those great pieces to mix and match when they are not working together to create the most chic pirate on the seven seas!
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2013
        Love, love, love the boots! LOL!

        > At least your Vita can when she wears the new outfit for 2013 called "Swashbuckle" and designed by Terry Barner. Look at all those great pieces to mix and match when they are not working together to create the most chic pirate on the seven seas!

      • hnh544
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2013
          Where can this outfit be seen and/or purchased? Thanks! Nan

          > At least your Vita can when she wears the new outfit for 2013 called "Swashbuckle" and designed by Terry Barner. Look at all those great pieces to mix and match when they are not working together to create the most chic pirate on the seven seas!

        • Dorinda Balanecki
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13, 2013

            This will be available through our dealers and on our web site soon. Thanks for asking!

            Dorinda Balanecki

            Design Director

            Horsman Ltd.

            3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118