Re: Here is my brand new Urban Vita Doll "In the Buff"

  • hnh544
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2013
      Thank you! I have several Sybarites and while beautiful and I still LOVE them, she is so much easier to work with and pose. The Sybs I haven't wired yet are floppy--especially at the waist. I'll be fitting one of them and suddenly she'll flop over backwards at the waist. They are so heavy they tend to do that without wiring.