Doll Club

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013

    This is an original Cindy one of our members brought to show us.

    terry
    Sent from my Windows Phone
  • Sherlyn Lovell
    Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013
      She is very pretty.

      Sherlyn

      Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013
        We had our doll club meeting today.   One our members collects vintage dolls and had that original by Horsman.   She is in terrific shape.   I love the club meetings, I get to see a lot of neat dolls.   Come on down the last Sunday of every month, love to have visitors.

        Terry

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: srlovell@...
        Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 14:07:42 -0700