Re: [urbanvita] Re: Faceplates

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
      In the Expressions by Marilyn album.  She's wearing the curly wig.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
        Thanks! Beautiful dolls. Which is the Asian look doll with the red hat? Has she been repainted? She's especially pretty!

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
          Yes, she is a repaint by Stacy Leigh.  Its a "joy" face plate.  Stacy is a wonderfully talented photographer and is also a star at face-ups!  So is Terry!

          Marilyn

          Thanks! Beautiful dolls. Which is the Asian look doll with the red hat? Has she been repainted? She's especially pretty!

          --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, Marilyn Kearns <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

          > In the Expressions by Marilyn album.  She's wearing the curly wig.

        • hnh544
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
            Well, she is stunning. I can see I'm going to get into the faceplates in a month or 2 when I have more funds. I already purchased the nude bald Vita and just bought the Valentine so I'm maxed out for now. How fun these dolls must be!

            I have some fashions that will fit them on the Doll Page, btw.

            http://www.thedollpage.com/ads/searchresults.php?owner=4047

            Website: http://desigsnchic.weebly.com

            I looked at all the pics in the albums and everyone's dolls are beautiful! And I hear they pose super well! Yay! Nan