Vita as a June Bride wearing Franklin Mint gown

  • valtoy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2010
      Vita Edge wears a Franklin Mint Forever Love collection wedding gown and an Alexander Alex wig...pics:

      http://www.thedollpage.com/photopost/data/9721/medium/vitabride1.JPG

      http://www.thedollpage.com/photopost/data/9721/vitabride.JPG

      Valerie
    • patricia brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2010
        Love the photos, Valerie, especially the one with the frame !! She looks lovely in that dress, and the wig suits her to a "T" !! Thanks for sharing. Patricia b.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2010
          Great, Valerie!  I love that wig on her.  I'm really looking forward to my Expressions Vita.  Can't wait to try different wigs on her.  Such a pretty wedding gown that you've chosen for her also!