Vita Valentine MOVIE ALERT!

  • julidc1
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2013
      For all us Vita Valentine lovers right now TCM is showing "Libeled Lady" starring Jean Harlow, William Powell, Myrna Loy, and Spenser Tracy! I think they might also be showing it again this weekend! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend watching! Nice to see Harlow with her real life fiance Powell, and his future on-screen wife Myrna Loy in the "Thin Man" series and so many other films.

      Juli DC :) Still waiting for her Vita's arrival!
    • Janis Bradbury
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2013
        I live in Texas and this movie is on again here Sat. June 1 at 7:00pm.
        Janis

        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2013
          Thanks for the heads-up.  I don't have that channel, but I've seen the film and it is great fun.