Re: Vita In Fashion Avenue

    Message 1 of 13 , May 26, 2013
      Thank you Christine! I will have to get a shot of the shoes too, they are so pretty and have beading and everything.

      Terry

      --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, Christine Loff <cloff@...> wrote:

      > Great find! Beautiful outfit!
      >
      > Christine
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On 2013-05-26, at 7:47 PM, "TERRY BARNER" <terrkat@...> wrote:
      >
      > > We had our doll club meeting today and Vita had to wear this Fashion Avenue outfit that Kathy found on Ebay. Fits great! Shoes, gloves, gown, everything fit great. She is such a show off.
      > >

      > > Terry

    • redbonnieelliston
      Message 2 of 13 , May 27, 2013
        If you are the buyer and seller has t cancel the order how much does the seller have to pay Pay pal
        BeBe Bonnie
        Thank you Christine! I will have to get a shot of the shoes too, they are so pretty and have beading and everything.

        Terry

        --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, Christine Loff <cloff@...> wrote:

        > Great find! Beautiful outfit!
        >
        > Christine
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On 2013-05-26, at 7:47 PM, "TERRY BARNER" <terrkat@...> wrote:
        >
        > > We had our doll club meeting today and Vita had to wear this Fashion Avenue outfit that Kathy found on Ebay. Fits great! Shoes, gloves, gown, everything fit great. She is such a show off.
        > >

        > > Terry

      • redbonnieelliston
        Message 3 of 13 , May 27, 2013
          She beautiful.  Great job

          BeBe Bonnie
          We had our doll club meeting today and Vita had to wear this Fashion Avenue outfit that Kathy found on Ebay.   Fits great!  Shoes, gloves, gown, everything fit great.   She is such a show off.

          Vita in Fashion Avenue

          Terry

        • Dorinda Balanecki
          Message 4 of 13 , May 27, 2013

            Very pretty. Kathy has a good eye!

            Dorinda Balanecki

            Design Director

            Horsman Ltd.

            3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118

            Glen Head, NY 11545

            We had our doll club meeting today and Vita had to wear this Fashion Avenue outfit that Kathy found on Ebay.   Fits great!  Shoes, gloves, gown, everything fit great.   She is such a show off.

            Vita in Fashion Avenue

            Terry

          • Jean Missor
            Message 5 of 13 , May 27, 2013