Re: [urbanvita] Shoes?! Is there a prize for being # 100? LOL! (msg)

    Message 1 of 4 , May 26 3:57 AM
      *:)) laughingShe does love a good shoe!  And you'll be pleased to know that some of the ones you have already will fit.  Not all though.  Alex shoes tend to be too narrow.  Most Tyler shoes will work and I really like the Antoinette shoes on her.  Gene shoes are hit/miss.  Of course, if really can't live without ribbon ties (the old complaint about Gene always getting ribbon ties) you can add new ribbon!  As for Kingstate, the pointed toe pumps won't work, but the square toe ones do.
      That should give you a running start on shoe collecting!  *=P~ drooling

      I read this and suddenly had this vision of having little doll shoes tossed at me like confetti for being the 100th customer somewhere! LOL! I don't even have my Vita yet, but just looking at her promo picture, I can tell she loves a good shoe! ;)

      Hugs, Juli DC :)

    • julidc1
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26 1:08 PM
        Thanks Marilyn,

        It's big help to know what shoes will fit, and which ones don't. Especially when using pairs gleaned from other previously purchased outfits from different manufacturers. :) This would be a great guide to have listed in the Database or Files section here too!

        Hugs, Juli :)