RE: [urbanvita] Re: [finish the last song] 99 Members in the Group--With 100...(msg)

    Message 1 of 25 , May 22, 2013

      100!  We need to have a party!   Lets do an "un-challenge" of Vita with a dozen or so of her friends having a party!   Marilyn, you are great at diorama's.   Party time!   Cake and everything!

      Terry

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: terrkat@...
      Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 07:19:27 -0500
      Subject: RE: [urbanvita] Re: [finish the last song] 99 Members in the Group--With 100...(msg)

      Huge WELCOME!  I may have met you at IDEX.  We love photos, hint.  Glad you are here!

      Terry

      Sent from my Windows Phone

      Message 2 of 25 , May 22, 2013
        Juli, you are indeed # 100!!
        and I bet you'll find more Vitae who need to join your movie studio!

        Message 3 of 25 , May 22, 2013
          Sorry, Terry. I seem to have offended the gods of Yahoo. I'll change it when it is working again.

          --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

          > 100! We need to have a party! Lets do an "un-challenge" of Vita with a dozen or so of her friends having a party! Marilyn, you are great at diorama's. Party time! Cake and everything!
          >
          > Terry
          >
          > To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          > From: terrkat@...
          > Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 07:19:27 -0500
          > Subject: RE: [urbanvita] Re: [finish the last song] 99 Members in the Group--With 100...(msg)

          > Huge WELCOME! I may have met you at IDEX. We love photos, hint. Glad you are here!
          >

          > Terry
          >

          > Sent from my Windows Phone

        • julidc1
          Message 4 of 25 , May 24, 2013
            Hi Terry!

            I think we did meet at IDEX! I love the face-ups you've created for VITA! I'm especially smitten with Vita Valentine, who I've just ordered. I also located the elusive Horsman Blossom Chair, in white, and have that and the Fleur de Lis Coffee Table coming. I'm thinking of naming my Vita "Harlow" and have the feeling that she and my Zita Charles dolls are going to be dear friends. ;) As for IDEX, it was my first time attending, and I had a blast! I just wish I had more to spend there in the way of money and time...both went so quickly! LOL!

            Hugs, Juli :)

            Message 5 of 25 , May 24, 2013

              I know you are going to love Valentine.   I cannot wait for you to share some photos of Vita and Zita (rhymes) bonding.   I hope to have some time this weekend to "play".   IDEX was so much fun and you are right, the time went very quickly.

              Terry

              To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
              From: julidc@...
              Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 07:08:17 +0000

              Message 6 of 25 , May 24, 2013
                "Money and Time" ... we all want more,don't we?  Especially M.O.N.E.Y.  .... There were several of the 2013 Vitae that I wanted .. but I've been re-doing a house and so money vanishes!  Just vanishes!  And my dolls are all sitting around pouting because they have been completely ignored for months.

                The best thing about Vita (aside from the fact that she is the most darling doll in the world) is her People!  Vita's "People" are all so talented, hard-working, and involved not only with the doll and her manufacture, but with her fans!  Honestly, I don't know any other place where the President of the company and the Design Director are so available.  Ken and Dorinda are just special people.  Not to mention her designers!

                I know I'm "preaching to the choir", but she is a great doll with a great group behind her.
                *climbing down off my soapbox .... Oh, wait!  I think I'll wallpaper and paint it before I leave.*
              • Dorinda Balanecki
                Message 7 of 25 , May 24, 2013

                  Yep Ken and I are here reading all the posts and looking at the great pictures!

                  We still have the pair of shoes from the last non-contest that no one claimed…. Hint, hint   ; )

                  Dorinda Balanecki

                  Design Director

                  Horsman Ltd.

                  3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118

                  Glen Head, NY 11545

                  Message 8 of 25 , May 24, 2013
                    Look out, Baby, everyone is going to start screaming, "Me, me, memememe!!" LOL.
                    OK, you heard Dorinda, Urban Legends .... which of the fab 100 wants shoes????

                    Trixie says that she does, but since she helps me run the site, she doesn't count.

                    (oops ... I'm gonna catch it for saying she 'doesn't count' .... uh, oh.)

                    --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "Dorinda Balanecki" <dorinda@...> wrote:

                    > Yep Ken and I are here reading all the posts and looking at the great
                    > pictures!
                    >

                    > We still have the pair of shoes from the last non-contest that no one
                    > claimed.. Hint, hint ; )
                    >

                    > Dorinda Balanecki
                    >

                    > Design Director
                    >

                    > Horsman Ltd.
                    >
                    > 3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118
                    >
                    > Glen Head, NY 11545
                    >

                    > <http://www.horsmanltd.com/> www.horsmanltd.com
                    >
                    > <http://www.urbanvita.com/> www.urbanvita.com
                    >
                    > <http://www.rinidoll.com/> www.rinidoll.com
                    >
                    > <http://www.crystaletts.com/> www.crystaletts.com
                    >
                    > <http://www.creepycurtains.com> www.creepycurtains.com

                  • julidc1
                    Message 9 of 25 , May 24, 2013
                      Hi Marilyn,

                      Thanks for the sweet welcome! I have the sneaking suspicion you might be right about the Vitae multiplying in the future too. ;) You know there was a time that I actually thought I'd only need one Gene too...LOL! Anyway, I'm very excited about getting Valentine, because before George and I spoke at IDEX, I really thought she was sold out everywhere. :) She's not here yet, but I anticipate getting her in about 10 days.

                      Hugs, Juli DC :)

                      > Juli, you are indeed # 100!! and I bet you'll find more Vitae who need
                      > to join your movie studio!
                      > Marilyn

                    • Jean Missor
                      Message 10 of 25 , May 24, 2013
                        Wow, 100 members, thats awesome.

                        My Jessie would love some new shoes……. a girl can never have too many!

                        Message 11 of 25 , May 24, 2013

                          I agree Jean.   Vita can never have enough shoes.   I think I may name one of them Imelda.   We should have a "show us your shoes "un-challenge".

                          Terry

                          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                          From: catwalkcuties@...
                          Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:01:52 -0700

                          Wow, 100 members, thats awesome.

                          My Jessie would love some new shoes……. a girl can never have too many!

                          On May 24, 2013, at 7:06 AM, flamingomoon414 <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

                          Look out, Baby, everyone is going to start screaming, "Me, me, memememe!!" LOL.
                          OK, you heard Dorinda, Urban Legends .... which of the fab 100 wants shoes????

                          Trixie says that she does, but since she helps me run the site, she doesn't count.

                          (oops ... I'm gonna catch it for saying she 'doesn't count' .... uh, oh.)

                          --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "Dorinda Balanecki" <dorinda@...> wrote:

                          > Yep Ken and I are here reading all the posts and looking at the great
                          > pictures!
                          >

                          > We still have the pair of shoes from the last non-contest that no one
                          > claimed.. Hint, hint ; )
                          >

                          > Dorinda Balanecki
                          >

                          > Design Director
                          >

                          > Horsman Ltd.
                          >
                          > 3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118
                          >
                          > Glen Head, NY 11545
                          >

                          > <http://www.horsmanltd.com/> www.horsmanltd.com
                          >
                          > <http://www.urbanvita.com/> www.urbanvita.com
                          >
                          > <http://www.rinidoll.com/> www.rinidoll.com
                          >
                          > <http://www.crystaletts.com/> www.crystaletts.com
                          >
                          > <http://www.creepycurtains.com> www.creepycurtains.com

                        • Jean Missor
                          Message 12 of 25 , May 24, 2013
                            Show us your shoes sounds fun!

                            Jessie is trying all hers on now….   by the way, I'm going to try changing her blond wig like you did. Your instructions were really good, thanks!

                            To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                            From: catwalkcuties@...
                            Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:01:52 -0700

                            Message 13 of 25 , May 25, 2013
                              Yeah, Juli, I remember years ago when Mel laughingly told me that doll collecting was "a slippery slope".  How right he was!
                              Valentine is just a beauty and I just know you'll have fun with her.  We'll all look forward to seeing photos and hearing what you think!