Re: [urbanvita] Re: Another Wigged Out

    Message 1 of 12 , May 18, 2013
      Awwww, don't want them to fight ... why not just send one to live with me?  *:D big grin

      From: flamingomoon414@...
      Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 11:14:45 +0000
      Subject: [urbanvita] Re: Another Wigged Out

      Adorable!!  She really looks great.  But with that adorable face one just can't go wrong!  I do love what you've done with the wig!

    • Janis Bradbury
      Message 2 of 12 , May 18, 2013
        Love the new look Terry.  Maybe I will be more daring in the future.
        Janis

        On May 17, 2013, at 10:17 PM, Sherlyn Lovell <srlovell@...> wrote:

        She is very pretty.  I like this new look!
        Sherlyn

        Message 3 of 12 , May 18, 2013
          I like it much better then the original way. I'm going to do that with mine too!

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 12 , May 18, 2013
            Thanks Janis and Jean!
            Jean- It was easy.   After I wet it with the cold water and soaked up the excess water with a paper towel, I pinned it to her head to keep it from moving around.   I don't care about a couple of small pin holes but if you are, try a wig cap.   After I brushed it out and back brushed it into the style I put her hair net loosely over the wig to keep it from drooping too much.   Then I just let it dry.   It did not need much additional primping and there was plenty of the original "product" left on her hair to hold it in place.   Have fun.

            Terry

            To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 12 , May 19, 2013

              Beautiful!! Great job!