VITA fans ---- ALERT!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2013
      Now y'all know that Vita as "Equestrienne" won the Diamond award.  Now she has a chance to win the People's Choice award.

      :o)"Your mission, should you chose to accept it is to VOTE for Equestrienne when the July issue of Dolls Magazine announces that the voting is open.  Should you, or any of your Urban Legends crew be lazy about voting or caught voting for the competition, you will self-destruct in 5 minutes."  >:)X-( :O

      Oh, I may have gotten carried away .. I watched "Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol" again the other night and I haven't recovered yet.