Re: [finish the last song] 99 Members in the Group

    Message 1 of 25 , May 5 3:44 AM
      *a-one,and a-two, an a-*
      If one more member joins our group
      Then we'll no longer be SMALL!  :D

      --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "vitarichardsfan" wrote:

      > NINETY-NINE MEMBERS IN THE GROUP
      >
      > NINETY-NINE MEMBERS IN ALL
      >
      > IF ONE MORE MEMBER JOINS OUR TROUP...
      >
      > _______________________________
      >
      > (The tune is, of course, "99 Bottles" and the last word must rhyme with
      > "all". Have fun.)
      >
      > [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

    • Janis Bradbury
      Message 2 of 25 , May 5 4:03 PM

        We will all shout "Howdy! Y'all"_______________________________

        Message 3 of 25 , May 5 5:24 PM
          Good one Janis!

          Terry

          CC: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 25 , May 6 1:03 AM
            Thanks Terry.  It was fun.  I am sure there will be new members soon.

            Janis

            To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 25 , May 7 12:46 PM
              Hi all - I am mainly a Gene collector, but saw the ad for the upcoming Equestrienne Urban Vita and reserved one. Looking forward to seeing what she is all about!

              Message 6 of 25 , May 7 2:07 PM
                She beautiful!  She won an award at IDEX, an  "industry choice award".   Well deserved.  You will love her.  In the mean time, can we tempt you with another?
                Always her to encourage.

                Terry

                Sent from my Windows Phone

                Message 7 of 25 , May 8 5:39 AM
                  Dave, I hope you'll be as thrilled with your new Vita as I was with my first one.  Since you enjoy vintage styles, did you see the adorable 30's look called "Spot On" designed by G. Sarofeen?  The shoes alone will drive you wild, I think.:D

                  Marilyn and Trixie
                • Dave
                  Message 8 of 25 , May 8 3:17 PM
                    I did see that outfit; actually, of the new batch, next to Equestrienne, my next favorite would be Rodeo Drive!

                    Message 9 of 25 , May 9 4:06 AM
                      Yep.  I like 'Rodeo Drive' also.  Very classic.
                      Will this be the first time you've played with a Vita?  If so, you are going to have fun with not only her ability to pose, but the talent she has for standing on her own!
                      I'm excited for you to get your new doll, can you tell?:))
                    • julidc1
                      Message 10 of 25 , May 22 1:43 AM
                        ...With 100 we'll have a ball! :) I just joined, am I your 100th member?! Happy to have found this group in any case! I finally got my first in depth at Vita during IDEX last month and am lusting after Valentine now. ;) Love George's costume design and the whole Jean Harlow vibe of this doll! She needs to come join my chorus line of movie stars...Gene Marshall, Madra Lord, Marsha Hunt, Zita Charles, Billie Burke, Rosemary Clooney, Vera Ellen, Joan Crawford, Bette Davis, Maggie Smith, Lucille Ball, Trent Osborne, Clark Gable, and Daniel Craig! ;)

                        Juli DC :)

                        Message 11 of 25 , May 22 5:19 AM
                          Huge WELCOME!  I may have met you at IDEX.  We love photos, hint.  Glad you are here!

                          Terry

                          Sent from my Windows Phone

                          Message 12 of 25 , May 22 5:40 AM

                            100!  We need to have a party!   Lets do an "un-challenge" of Vita with a dozen or so of her friends having a party!   Marilyn, you are great at diorama's.   Party time!   Cake and everything!

                            Terry

                            To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                            From: terrkat@...
                            Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 07:19:27 -0500

                            Message 13 of 25 , May 22 10:18 AM
                              Juli, you are indeed # 100!!
                              and I bet you'll find more Vitae who need to join your movie studio!

                              Message 14 of 25 , May 22 10:38 AM
                                Sorry, Terry. I seem to have offended the gods of Yahoo. I'll change it when it is working again.

                                --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

                                > 100! We need to have a party! Lets do an "un-challenge" of Vita with a dozen or so of her friends having a party! Marilyn, you are great at diorama's. Party time! Cake and everything!
                                >
                                > Terry
                                >
                                > To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                                > From: terrkat@...
                                > Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 07:19:27 -0500
                                > Subject: RE: [urbanvita] Re: [finish the last song] 99 Members in the Group--With 100...(msg)

                                > Huge WELCOME! I may have met you at IDEX. We love photos, hint. Glad you are here!
                                >

                                > Terry
                                >

                                > Sent from my Windows Phone

                              • julidc1
                                Message 15 of 25 , May 24 12:08 AM
                                  Hi Terry!

                                  I think we did meet at IDEX! I love the face-ups you've created for VITA! I'm especially smitten with Vita Valentine, who I've just ordered. I also located the elusive Horsman Blossom Chair, in white, and have that and the Fleur de Lis Coffee Table coming. I'm thinking of naming my Vita "Harlow" and have the feeling that she and my Zita Charles dolls are going to be dear friends. ;) As for IDEX, it was my first time attending, and I had a blast! I just wish I had more to spend there in the way of money and time...both went so quickly! LOL!

                                  Hugs, Juli :)

                                  Message 16 of 25 , May 24 4:59 AM

                                    I know you are going to love Valentine.   I cannot wait for you to share some photos of Vita and Zita (rhymes) bonding.   I hope to have some time this weekend to "play".   IDEX was so much fun and you are right, the time went very quickly.

                                    Terry

                                    To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: julidc@...
                                    Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 07:08:17 +0000

                                    Message 17 of 25 , May 24 5:06 AM
                                      "Money and Time" ... we all want more,don't we?  Especially M.O.N.E.Y.  .... There were several of the 2013 Vitae that I wanted .. but I've been re-doing a house and so money vanishes!  Just vanishes!  And my dolls are all sitting around pouting because they have been completely ignored for months.

                                      The best thing about Vita (aside from the fact that she is the most darling doll in the world) is her People!  Vita's "People" are all so talented, hard-working, and involved not only with the doll and her manufacture, but with her fans!  Honestly, I don't know any other place where the President of the company and the Design Director are so available.  Ken and Dorinda are just special people.  Not to mention her designers!

                                      I know I'm "preaching to the choir", but she is a great doll with a great group behind her.
                                      *climbing down off my soapbox .... Oh, wait!  I think I'll wallpaper and paint it before I leave.*
                                    • Dorinda Balanecki
                                      Message 18 of 25 , May 24 6:14 AM

                                        Yep Ken and I are here reading all the posts and looking at the great pictures!

                                        We still have the pair of shoes from the last non-contest that no one claimed…. Hint, hint   ; )

                                        Dorinda Balanecki

                                        Design Director

                                        Horsman Ltd.

                                        3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118

                                        Glen Head, NY 11545

                                        Message 19 of 25 , May 24 7:06 AM
                                          Look out, Baby, everyone is going to start screaming, "Me, me, memememe!!" LOL.
                                          OK, you heard Dorinda, Urban Legends .... which of the fab 100 wants shoes????

                                          Trixie says that she does, but since she helps me run the site, she doesn't count.

                                          (oops ... I'm gonna catch it for saying she 'doesn't count' .... uh, oh.)

                                          --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "Dorinda Balanecki" <dorinda@...> wrote:

                                          > Yep Ken and I are here reading all the posts and looking at the great
                                          > pictures!
                                          >

                                          > We still have the pair of shoes from the last non-contest that no one
                                          > claimed.. Hint, hint ; )
                                          >

                                          > Dorinda Balanecki
                                          >

                                          > Design Director
                                          >

                                          > Horsman Ltd.
                                          >
                                          > 3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118
                                          >
                                          > Glen Head, NY 11545
                                          >

                                          > <http://www.horsmanltd.com/> www.horsmanltd.com
                                          >
                                          > <http://www.urbanvita.com/> www.urbanvita.com
                                          >
                                          > <http://www.rinidoll.com/> www.rinidoll.com
                                          >
                                          > <http://www.crystaletts.com/> www.crystaletts.com
                                          >
                                          > <http://www.creepycurtains.com> www.creepycurtains.com

                                        • julidc1
                                          Message 20 of 25 , May 24 4:11 PM
                                            Hi Marilyn,

                                            Thanks for the sweet welcome! I have the sneaking suspicion you might be right about the Vitae multiplying in the future too. ;) You know there was a time that I actually thought I'd only need one Gene too...LOL! Anyway, I'm very excited about getting Valentine, because before George and I spoke at IDEX, I really thought she was sold out everywhere. :) She's not here yet, but I anticipate getting her in about 10 days.

                                            Hugs, Juli DC :)

                                            > Juli, you are indeed # 100!! and I bet you'll find more Vitae who need
                                            > to join your movie studio!
                                            > Marilyn

                                          • Jean Missor
                                            Message 21 of 25 , May 24 7:01 PM
                                              Wow, 100 members, thats awesome.

                                              My Jessie would love some new shoes……. a girl can never have too many!

                                              Message 22 of 25 , May 24 7:12 PM

                                                I agree Jean.   Vita can never have enough shoes.   I think I may name one of them Imelda.   We should have a "show us your shoes "un-challenge".

                                                Terry

                                                To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                                                From: catwalkcuties@...
                                                Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:01:52 -0700

                                                Wow, 100 members, thats awesome.

                                                My Jessie would love some new shoes……. a girl can never have too many!

                                                On May 24, 2013, at 7:06 AM, flamingomoon414 <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

                                                Look out, Baby, everyone is going to start screaming, "Me, me, memememe!!" LOL.
                                                OK, you heard Dorinda, Urban Legends .... which of the fab 100 wants shoes????

                                                Trixie says that she does, but since she helps me run the site, she doesn't count.

                                                (oops ... I'm gonna catch it for saying she 'doesn't count' .... uh, oh.)

                                                --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "Dorinda Balanecki" <dorinda@...> wrote:

                                                > Yep Ken and I are here reading all the posts and looking at the great
                                                > pictures!
                                                >

                                                > We still have the pair of shoes from the last non-contest that no one
                                                > claimed.. Hint, hint ; )
                                                >

                                                > Dorinda Balanecki
                                                >

                                                > Design Director
                                                >

                                                > Horsman Ltd.
                                                >
                                                > 3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118
                                                >
                                                > Glen Head, NY 11545
                                                >

                                                > <http://www.horsmanltd.com/> www.horsmanltd.com
                                                >
                                                > <http://www.urbanvita.com/> www.urbanvita.com
                                                >
                                                > <http://www.rinidoll.com/> www.rinidoll.com
                                                >
                                                > <http://www.crystaletts.com/> www.crystaletts.com
                                                >
                                                > <http://www.creepycurtains.com> www.creepycurtains.com

                                              • Jean Missor
                                                Message 23 of 25 , May 24 7:15 PM
                                                  Show us your shoes sounds fun!

                                                  Jessie is trying all hers on now….   by the way, I'm going to try changing her blond wig like you did. Your instructions were really good, thanks!

                                                  To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                                                  From: catwalkcuties@...
                                                  Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:01:52 -0700

                                                  Message 24 of 25 , May 25 4:39 AM
                                                    Yeah, Juli, I remember years ago when Mel laughingly told me that doll collecting was "a slippery slope".  How right he was!
                                                    Valentine is just a beauty and I just know you'll have fun with her.  We'll all look forward to seeing photos and hearing what you think!