Great Call!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2013
      99 members have joined us all...99 members in all...add one more...sumthin, sumthin, sumthin...100 members sumthin, sumthin, sumthin.

      You are all special!

      Two new members! Shout out please and tell us about yourselves.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2013
        Sounds like Terry may have been having a bit of "CAKE" while working on his song!

        Note to all Urban Legends:  Please go and badger all Vita owners (or potential Vita owners) that you know and let's see if we can hit the century mark!!  ;)