Pattern

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2013
      I love the different looks you guys have done using Dorinda's pattern. Its a cute dress pattern.

      I might have to make a dress for my Valentine.

      Have a great weekend!

      Jeannie M
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2013
        I agree that it is a cute pattern and it is also easy to make (which is always a plus for me!).  I am looking forward to seeing what you make for the beautiful Valentine!  Do, please, put a photo in the album when you finish.  That's a public album, so when anyone does a new dress from the pattern it can be added.:D

        I don't know about you, but I'm much better at 'fabric shopping' than I am at actually sewing! :-s

      • Jean Missor
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2013
          I haven sewn in so long, it may take me a few tries before one turns out.  I agree, i'm pretty good at fabric shopping too, I have more then I could use in a lifetime! LOL!  I live so close to the Los Angeles garment district that I go twice a year and find the most beautiful fabric scraps for cheap.

          Jeannie M

          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2013
            I sometimes leave a pattern laying on top of fabric in the hope that they'll 'mate' and leave me a finished garment.  /:)  It never hurts to try.

          • Jean Missor
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2013
              haha love it!