Re: Stop-action movie discovered on YouTube a long time ago

  • vitarichardsfan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2013

      I found the video when I typed in "Horsman Urban Vita" in Google.  I was intrigued when "YouTube" came up... At first, I thought it was going to be a run-of-the-mill tribute collage-- Boy! Was I surprised.

       Whoever created the video did a beautiful job. I wish I had her/his talent and patients (sp?). It looks like a simple image of a cute red-head enjoying flowers and then you realize THAT'S VITA AND SHE'S MOVING!

       I was worried that it might be removed one day, like my dog's "adopt me" spot on the local news, so I saved it and stashed it for Urbanites in future.

      I hope it inspires someone to attempt their own Vita Video. ;)

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2013
        I've thought of doing stop-action for ages ... but never seem to have the time to actually try it!  So glad you saved this one.
        *:D big grin