RE: [urbanvita] Re: Eye candy

  • Christine Loff
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 25, 2013
      I'll report when I get it! :)

      I don't know anything about the 2 dolls they mentioned - I have a Syb, but she has a larger than normal head and wears a bigger wig. But they did also mention JamieShow.

      Since I have a JamieShow, I know about them and I find they take the same size wig as Vita, and the wigs seem to fit similarly on the two types of dolls. So I'm expecting the wig may fit Vita very well.

      Christine

      Christine Loff
      www.SewFashionDollClothes.com
      www.TheBlackIbis.com

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: flamingomoon414@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:35:22 +0000
      Subject: [urbanvita] Re: Eye candy

       This is me .. green with envy!!!!!!!!!
      I can't wait to see if they fit Vita.  I do think that Karen had her's made for Vita, but I'm really not completely sure.
      I saw that there were even a couple on SALE on the site.  Christine, I cannot wait to see photos of your gals.

      Marilyn

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 27, 2013
        Just can't wait to see the wig photos when your gals try 'em on!*8-> day dreaming

        From: flamingomoon414@...
        Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:35:22 +0000