Re: [urbanvita] New Member

    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 24, 2013
      Oh, good.  I'm on a Mac too, so I'd be no help at all with the P.C. problem!

      Message 2 of 29 , Apr 29, 2013
        Hi all-

        I cannot get into the files again for some reason. I wanted to say I just received my Valentine Vita doll and she is so beautiful! and I love the pose ability she has. I also bought the dark bob wig, it won't stay on but she looks awesome in it. Can some one have a link to the clear caps that help hold the wig on or a tip to do it?

        I'm so excited!

        Thanks,

        Jeannie M.
      • Christine Loff
        Message 3 of 29 , Apr 29, 2013
          Try "Facets by Marcia" - I like her wig caps a lot. I get Size 5 for Vita. ;)

          Christine

          Christine Loff
          www.SewFashionDollClothes.com
          www.TheBlackIbis.com

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 29 , Apr 30, 2013
            Jean, you can also use strips of moleskin to hold wigs in place.  That's what I use, though Marica's wig caps that Christine suggested work nicely as well.  If you want to get moleskin you can usually find it in the footcare section of any drug store.  I just cut several small strips and place them around the hairline or across the top of the head.  They have a sticky backing and also are easy to remove should you have a wig that fits tight.  4/5 wigs are the best on Vita.  5's are a bit large, but will work.  4's are entirely too small.

            So glad that you are happy with Valentine!  But then, how could you not be?  *:x lovestruck

            Message 5 of 29 , Apr 30, 2013
              Thanks for the info on the wig cap and moleskin trick!
              I'm loving my Vita!