Eye candy

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 23, 2013
      Wow, I've just spent the last hour looking at the photo's of everyone's dolls. I am new to Horsman dolls and there are so many beautiful dolls.

      I saw a wig that I HAVE to have. Its the black one that is in Karen Ratten's photo's on the Valentine Twins and also Mariette Valentine. It looks like the 20's hair style.

      Does anyone know WHERE I can get this?? maybe Karen if your reading this?

      I dont have my valentine yet and already have stuff I want to buy and clothes I want to make.

      I havent been this excited about a doll in a long...........time.

      Thanks!
      Jeannie M
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
        Ah, the back wig.  I have threatened to fly to Karen's house and steal that many times.
        Pattaart made it.   http://www.pattaart.com/
        I think I asked Karen once upon a time and I believe that she had it custom made.  You see Patta's stuff on eBay, but the wigs are usually for Sybs or Numina or something and I was always afraid they wouldn't be right on Vita.
        Hopefully Karen will see this and can tell you how to get one.

        Marilyn
      • Christine Loff
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
          Oh, dear! Those wigs are exquisite. I just had to order one....

          Christine

          Christine Loff
          www.SewFashionDollClothes.com
          www.TheBlackIbis.com

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
              I got the Pony Tail #12 in Brunette and Bronze. It was for Syb, Numina, and JamieShow. I have several JamieShow, so I got it for that doll, but I will check how it fits on my others, including Vita.

              They are really exquisite wigs! I can't wait to get mine. :)

              To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 25, 2013
                 This is me .. green with envy!!!!!!!!!
                I can't wait to see if they fit Vita.  I do think that Karen had her's made for Vita, but I'm really not completely sure.
                I saw that there were even a couple on SALE on the site.  Christine, I cannot wait to see photos of your gals.

                Marilyn
                --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, Christine Loff wrote:

                > I got the Pony Tail #12 in Brunette and Bronze. It was for Syb, Numina, and JamieShow. I have several JamieShow, so I got it for that doll, but I will check how it fits on my others, including Vita. They are really exquisite wigs! I can't wait to get mine. :) Christine
                >

                > Christine Loff
                > www.SewFashionDollClothes.com
                > www.TheBlackIbis.com
                >

                > To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                > From: catwalkcuties@...
                > Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 10:15:28 -0700
                > Subject: Re: [urbanvita] Re: Eye candy

                > What size did you get?
                >
                > Sent from my iPhone
                > On Apr 24, 2013, at 10:03 AM, Christine Loff cloff@... wrote:

                > Oh, dear! Those wigs are exquisite. I just had to order one....
                >
                > Christine
                >

                > Christine Loff
                > www.SewFashionDollClothes.com
                > www.TheBlackIbis.com
                >

                > To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                > From: flamingomoon414@...
                > Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:10:32 +0000
                > Subject: [urbanvita] Re: Eye candy

                > Ah, the back wig. I have threatened to fly to Karen's house and steal that many times.
                > Pattaart made it. http://www.pattaart.com/I think I asked Karen once upon a time and I believe that she had it custom made. You see Patta's stuff on eBay, but the wigs are usually for Sybs or Numina or something and I was always afraid they wouldn't be right on Vita. Hopefully Karen will see this and can tell you how to get one.
                > Marilyn

              • Christine Loff
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 25, 2013
                  I'll report when I get it! :)

                  I don't know anything about the 2 dolls they mentioned - I have a Syb, but she has a larger than normal head and wears a bigger wig. But they did also mention JamieShow.

                  Since I have a JamieShow, I know about them and I find they take the same size wig as Vita, and the wigs seem to fit similarly on the two types of dolls. So I'm expecting the wig may fit Vita very well.

                  To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                  From: flamingomoon414@...
                  Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:35:22 +0000

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 27, 2013
                    Just can't wait to see the wig photos when your gals try 'em on!*8-&gt; day dreaming

                    From: flamingomoon414@...
                    Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:35:22 +0000