I Ordered My Vita Expressions!!

    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2010
      I am so excited.  I've done my pre-order for Vita Expressions!  I was all set to order a third face plate, but Doll Market didn't have the same info that the Horsman site did, so I decided I would have to wait.  I'm sure that I know that Lust and R .... (the sleeping one .. I forget) come with the doll.  But Doll Market has on their computer that it is Joy ... not Lust.  I used to work there, so I am absolutely positive that I know who's info is correct /:)  But I decided just to wait till she arrives and then order the Joy (I'm sure that will be the one I need to order) and the two eye colors that don't come with Expressions.  I'm also thinking that possibly Vita will be doing sales at the MDC convention in September, so I can probably buy what extras I need then.  But I'm excitied!!  I've claimed a  stand-in/stunt double for Trixie!!
      Has anyone else done a pre - order on a 2010 Vita?
    • dowbluechip
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2010
        I haven't pre-ordered yet.... but I did bid on the Vita at the Metro Dolls luncheon and I won her!!!!! She is beautiful , and on display on the "fancy shelf". I plan on ordering at least one of the new dolls and a bunch of outfits. I have SOOOOOOOOOOO many Vita dolls! It's crazy!

        I am waiting until the ship date gets a little closer to do my Vita order. I have A LOT of pre order out there, over $1000. worth, very frustrating.

        I can't wait to see your new expressions Vita!

        :)
        Stacy

        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2010
          Congratulations, Stacy!  You really did win a beautiful doll.  I hope we'll see her official Portrait soon!

          I have no idea when Expressions is due to arrive.  Can't be soon enough for me. ;)

          There are so many things that I'd like to have ... temptations just go on and on.  But I will say, that of all my dolls ... ALL of them, Trixie makes me the happiest.    I have more fun playing with her than any of the others.  So, I think her position as "Queen" is secure. :D

          M & T