Exclusive First Look!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 637 KB
    The new dolls will have changeable hands!  Mix or match to hold purses or drinks (cake) or clasp her hands or rest her head and think (I need that).  Remove hands to dress.  Yay!

    Terry

    Sent from my Windows Phone
    Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
      Oh my martini!  Now we REALLY need to Be able to buy replacement bodies!  Trixie wants hands!!

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 13, 2013, at 9:58 AM, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

      The new dolls will have changeable hands!  Mix or match to hold purses or drinks (cake) or clasp her hands or rest her head and think (I need that).  Remove hands to dress.  Yay!

      Terry

      Sent from my Windows Phone

    • Janis Bradbury
      Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
        I love being able to take the hands off is fabulous.  It really helps with the knitted sweaters.  Although gloves work too.
        Janis