We Won an Award!

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 570 KB
    Industry Choice Award of Excellence!

    Sent from my Windows Phone
  • Janis Bradbury
    Message 2 of 7 , Apr 13, 2013
      She is beautiful, congratulations to Horsman.
      Janis

      On Apr 13, 2013, at 8:25 AM, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

      Industry Choice Award of Excellence!

      Sent from my Windows Phone
    • Robert Constant
      Message 3 of 7 , Apr 13, 2013
        excellent!  congratulations!

        Robert Constant
        323 243 1738
      • redbonnieelliston
        Message 4 of 7 , Apr 13, 2013
          Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhh congratulations
          BeBe Bonnie
          Message 5 of 7 , Apr 13, 2013
            So well deserved! Bravo! Whoopdeedo!!!

            Sent from my iPad

            On Apr 13, 2013, at 9:25 AM, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

            Industry Choice Award of Excellence!

            Sent from my Windows Phone

          • Michael Zepeda
            Message 6 of 7 , Apr 13, 2013
              Congratulations! She's a beaut!

              --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

              > Industry Choice Award of Excellence!
              >
              > Sent from my Windows Phone

            • Sharon Meyer
              Message 7 of 7 , Apr 14, 2013
                Well, the dolls and new furniture coming out are amazing! The pix don't even tell the whole tale. Moonlight and Rodeo Drive - stunning! Spot On - charming! Swash Buckle - to die for. And all the others - fabulous.
                The pink and mocha versions of the princess chair, settee and sofa are yummy, and the new display case to go with the Chic Boutique is great - especially when stuffed with all the gorgeous jewelry! The mannequin is wonderful, too. I am bowled over by it all - and loving the new hands.
                Of course you know you can pre-order it all through me - I have a big stocking order going in as we speak.
                And spending a few hours last night with the Horsman team was lots of fun.
                I'll be home Tuesday and will try to get pix posted with prices.
                Sharon
                M&M TreasureNet
                www.mmtreasurenet.com
                Sharon