Re: Photos

    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 6, 2013
      Found your photos in the album just now. Good job, Robert! I'm looking forward to seeing your next burst of creativity with Vita as it's muse!

      Marilyn
    • Robert Constant
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 6, 2013
        Thank you so very much!  I am working with the Vita with 3 faces and moveable eyes.  She's bald and I have 3 wigs and all the clothes from the 5 that I own.  I am hoping to go for some "editorial" looks and set ups.

        Robert Constant
        323 243 1738